September 3rd to October 8th
Instructor is Bre McCallum
In this 6 week hand lettering workshop, you’ll focus on a deep dive into the art of drawing beautiful letters. You’ll learn the structures and techniques for drawing many different forms of typography, along with how to combine them into a balanced composition. We’ll use simple tools and tactics and create fun and beautiful hand lettering compositions you’ll be proud of. At the end, you will be sent off with the knowledge to apply your lettering to whatever you come across that needs a hand drawn touch!
To view Bre's portfolio and other design work it can be found at www.bre-design.com
Please see supply list for materials.
The Art of Hand Lettering with Bre McCallum- Ages 15+
* Sketchbook or loose paper for sketches
* Felt tip pens (like Sakura Pigma Micron Pen or Copic Multiliner Pens) - 2-3 sizes (example: 01 and 03 or 05 and 08)
* Brush pen of your choice (Tombow dual tip makers, Sharpie Brush pens or anything similar)
* Pencil - wood or mechanical
* Eraser of your choice
* (Optional) Nice paper or illustration board for 2-3 finished pieces at a size of your choice. (5 x 7” suggested)
* (Optional) Grid paper or sketchbook for sketching
* (Optional) Tracing paper